At Freedom Eye Laser, we provide the most advanced laser vision correction technology that exists – Contoura Vision LASIK.
We selected the Alcon Refractive Suite as our laser platform for its unsurpassed treatment accuracy. Your comfort during the procedure and how quickly and easily it is performed is unmatched by other platforms.
The Alcon Refractive suite:
1. Has the optimal speed of 500 hertz. This fast system optimises treatment accuracy.
2. Is blade free. Femtosecond laser creates the flap instead of a blade; blade free LASIK is superior to blade LASIK for multiple reasons. Click here for comparison of other treatments
- Has the optimal speed of 500 hertz. This fast system optimises treatment accuracy.
- Is blade free. Femtosecond laser creates the flap instead of a blade; blade free LASIK is superior to blade LASIK for multiple reasons (see link to comparison of other treatments)
- The Alcon Refractive Suite has the most precise Femtosecond Laser there is to create a fine flap on the surface of the cornea. A perfect flap equates to the best possible visual quality.
- This Laser can track the movement of your eye in every 3D dimension.
This ensures that when the Laser correction is performed, the treatment is always precisely centred on your visual axis to provide the most accurate result. It tracks 10 times faster than the eye can move, which means that even if you move your eye during the correction, it will not affect the outcome.
- Wavefront Optimisation is unique to this laser and is designed to preserve the cornea’s natural shape for the clearest vision.
Laser eye surgery has evolved in an exciting new direction with the introduction of blade free Femtosecond Laser corneal flaps. It is finally delivering the promise of the safest and most accurate procedure possible.
This true all-laser LASIK is the ultimate way to achieve freedom from glasses and contact lenses for this age group.
This video expands further on the benefits of the Alcon refractive suite
Ask Us a Question
We love to help – if you have any questions at all, please feel free to call us or drop us an email using the form below. Our staff are highly trained and love talking to our patients.